1. For the wide band measure and cut a piece of paper to desired height and punch edges using the Lily Pad 2-in-1 Edger Punch on setting #2. Adhere at back of bottle.
2. Repeat step 1 for the second band in the center in a contrasting paper color ensuring to lessen the width.
3. For the 3rd middle strip on the bottle use the Medallion Chain Large Edger Punch (or any edger punch that creates a chain) and punch one strip. Layer on top of the 2nd layer.
4. For an extra touch you can use the Flourish Square Large Punch to create a label. Criss-cross a thin piece of ribbon around the neck of the bottle and adhere. Adhere the label to the ribbon and the place where the ribbon crosses.
1. Design your own invite using your computer and print. Layer cardstock as desired.
2. Add strips of pre-cut Lily Pad 2-in-1 Edger Punch borders to accent and add adhesive rhinestones.