1. Cut turquoise striped embossed paper to 2 x 7 inches.
2. Cut photos to desired sizes. Glue photos and turquoise paper block to blue background page, making sure to stagger edges.
3. Cut teal snowflake pattern paper to 12 x 1.5 inches. Adhere to page under photos.
4. Cut lime green pattern paper to 12 x 1.25 inches. Punch one long edge with embossed curved edger. Adhere to page just under teal snowflake strip.
5. Cut turquoise striped embossed pattern paper to 12 x 0.75 inches and punch along one long side. Glue to page over seam of other pattern paper strips.
6. Punch donut chain from turquoise striped embossed pattern paper. Turn to backside and glue as shown.
7. Cut strip of lime green pattern paper to cover top of one photo. Punch on long edge and glue to photo.
8. Machine stitch along page sides and top edge of photo.
9. Punch radiant circles from turquoise striped embossed pattern paper. Use scissors to trim circles into snowflakes. Hand stitch “stars” in snowflake centers using turquoise floss. Adhere to page with foam adhesive.
10. Write title on lime green cardstock using marker. Cut out letters using scissors and craft knife. Attach to page using foam adhesive.
11. Journal with marker.