1. Create a 7 x 5 top fold card from off-white cardstock as the base for this project.
2. Use ribbon slot punch along bottom edge on front side of card. Weave aqua ribbon through slots.
3. Use ribbon slot punch on a separate strip of off-white cardstock. Trim to fit front of card. Weave aqua ribbon through this strip also and adhere just above punched edge of card.
4. Tie bow from aqua ribbon and adhere close to right side of top border.
5. Adhere checked paper to top of card.
6. Cut a very thin strip of orange cardstock and adhere to bottom edge of checked paper.
7. Stamp “A warm thank you…” using Fire Orange ink on off-white cardstock mat. Use rounder on top edges of this mat.
8. Cut slightly larger mat from aqua cardstock. Round top two edges of this piece also. Adhere stamped piece to this mat and adhere close to left side of card. Adhere thin strip of orange cardstock across bottom of this mat.
9. Apply 3-D dots foam adhesive to back of butterfly sticker. Use powder tool around edges were foam adhesive doesn’t cover sticker to neutralize adhesive. Adhere sticker to top, left of stamped mat.