Note: Personalize treat bags with a glitter or metallic markerJack-O-Lantern Treat bag
1. Punch a boarder using the icing boarder punch. The length of the boarder will be determined by the selective bags width. Glue punched boarder across the top of the bag. Repeat for each bag.
2. Punch the face using the jack-o-lantern punch. Glue face in the center area of the bag.
3. Let glue dry. If desired personalize bags. Let ink dry and fill with treats.Tarantula Treat Bag
1. Punch a tarantula from the card stock.
2. Cut a strip of paper using scissors from the card stock 1/8” X 3” (Web thread)
3. Glue paper strip onto bag. Glue tarantula onto bag over the end of the strip (center if bag). Repeat for each treat bag.
4. Let glue dry. If desired personalize bags. Let ink dry and fill with treats.