1. Using your paper of choice, punch two 3” scallop circles and two 2” scallop circles for each sachet being made.
2. Glue around the edges of two 3” scallop circles to glue the two circles together. Leave a 1” opening & the center unglued to hold the lavender.Set aside to dry.
5. Center the stickers onto the 2” scallop circles. Using 3 3-D dots in a triangular pattern, attach the 2" circles to the larger 3" circles.
6. Carefully open the un-glued portion of the 3” scallop circle with a pencil. Move the pencil around the inside of the scallop circle to create a cavity for the lavender.
7. Pour a small amount of lavender into the cavity. Use your fingers to work the lavender around to remove any clumps.
8. Close the opening with a little white glue. Dry,
9. Place sachets in a plastic bag for a few hours. This simple step assists in the fragrance of the lavender absorbing into the paper.
10. Place sachets in a closet or dresser.If giving as a gift. Place sachets in a tissue filled hand embellished box