1.Cut a piece of white cardstock to 7”x 8” rectangle with trimmer and fold in half to make the card base that is: 7” tall x 4” wide.
2.Cut a piece of red cardstock to 6.75”x3.75” rectangle with trimmer. Glue to the front of the white card base. Center.
3.Cut a piece of blue patterned paper to 6.5”x 3.5” rectangle with trimmer. Stitch around the edges with a sewing machine and white thread. Pull the ends of the threads to the back of the paper. Center and glue pattern paper to the red paper on the card base.
4.Attach a tear-drop shaped gem to each corner of the card front overlapping each corner of the red and blue papers. Points of gems will be facing into the center of the card.
5. Set the 2-in-1 punch to the #1 position and punch through a 4” long strip of red cardstock. Use a glue pen to attach it across the front of the card, about 1.5” from the bottom edge.
6. Punch a Scalloped Oval Frame out of white cardstock and attach to the card with foam squares, over the right side of the punched red strip. Stick down a decorative hat sticker to the center of the oval with foam squares.
7. Use a word processing program on your computer to type out the sentiment for the card front as follows, leaving one line between each line of text:
8. Card Saying “Of the many hats you wear, the Mom Hat is the best! The font size depends on the font you are using, but should be approximately 12pt – 18pt.
9. Print out the sentiment and cut out each line, leaving approximately ½” at the end of each to cut a ‘V’
10. Glue each line to the card front, overlapping the left edge of stitching.