1. Measure all four sides of box to get the measurements your need to punch your strips.
2. Next wrap your box with a wide ribbon ending with a bow at the top. This will be your first layer (if you would like to add a second ribbon accent repeat this step).
3. For your second layer, punch out strips in a coordinating color using the Rose Bush 2-in- 1 Edger Punch on setting #2 and adhere to the first layer (ribbon) using a hot glue gun.
1. Using the Straight Edge Trimmer, cut a rectangle in a coordinating color - approximately 4"H x 2"W.
2. Using the Rose Bush 2-in-1 Edger Punch on setting #2, create some decorative accents for your gift tag in a coordinating color. Trim and place as you wish.
3. Use the Vertical Slot Punch to punch the top of the rectangle near the top to create a slot for the ribbon.
4. String the ribbon through the slot and tie and tuck under the large gift box bow.