1. Flower center- Punch a hole in the center of a pop dot. Insert the hole of the pop dot onto the end of the plant stick. Remove release paper from pop dot. Put a small drop of hot glue on the end of the stick to secure pop dot. Place one pearl cluster on top of the glue drop to form center. Set aside.
2. Flower petals- Select paper pattern. Punch 3 flowers with the retro flower punch. Pierce a hole in the center of each flower with the plant stick. Using the plant stick roll the first flower petals slightly into the center to give the flower dimension. Slide the first flower up the stick and secure under the center with hot glue. Slide a pop dot up the stick and secure under flower with hot glue.
3. Take the second flower and flip over to use the coordinating pattern. Roll the petals of the second flower under with plant stick. Slide up stick and stager petals under the first flower. Secure with hot glue. Slide another pop dot up the stick and glue under flower.
4. Finish by rolling the third flower petals in with the plant stick. Slide onto stick and stager petals under second flower. Hot glue in place.
5. Calyx- Punch on 2” scallop circle. . Pierce a hole in the center of the circle. Slid up stick and secure under outer petals with hot glue.
6. Leaves- Punch two green cardstock retro flowers. With scissors separate the petals create a point on the ends of each petal. Glue the bottom portion of one petal to the stick. Glue a second leaf on the opposite side to hide the stick. Gently bend the top of the leaves out. Repeat procedure for another two leaves.
7. Continue making flowers until desired amount has been created. The most efficient procedure would be to cut and punch all pieces then assemble