1. Stitch the Dimension geranium pillow cases, following the stitching instructions in the kit.
2. Select a designer trim that coordinates with the colors used to stitch the geranium design.
3. Unwind trim carefully so it does not tangle. Using scissors, cut a piece of trim long enough to wrap around the edge of the pillow case leaving approx. 2" of overlap.
4. Pin the trim in place along the top of the pillow case border; begin pinning at the center back, work around to the front and to the back again. Tuck in the overlapping trim and pin in place.
5. Using the sewing machine, stitch along the trim’s hem line. Backstitch when starting and ending to lock threads together,
6. Cut all loose threads with scissors.