1. Fold a 10" x 7" piece of ivory cardstock to create a 5" x 7" side-folding card.
2. Cut the following pieces of paper:
• 4 3/4" x 6 3/4" piece of yellow patterned paper
• 4" x 6" piece of kraft cardstock
• 3 3/4" x 5 3/4" piece of yellow cardstock
Layer these together centered on each other, lightly tacking together with Herma Dotto adhesive.
3. Stamp flower stamp on a 3 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of the vintage book paper using black ink. Paint around the edges of the image using watered-down white gesso. Let dry.
4. Color the flowers and leaves with colored pencils. Tack this panel to the center of the assembled panel above with a light touch of adhesive. With the sewing machine, stitch 1/8" inside the top panel working through all layers. Set aside.
5. Cut a 3 3/4" x 1 1/8" strip of kraft cardstock, then cut a triangle from the end to look like a flag tail. Stamp “THANKS!” in the center with black ink.
6. Cut a 3" length of ribbon and lay it horizontally across the stitched panel in the position shown. Lightly tack in place with adhesive on the right side where the Thanks tab will cover it. Wrap the left end around the panel and secure on the back.
7. Place the Thanks tab where indicated aligning the right edges. Sew just inside the perimeter of the tab.
8. Adhere the entire panel to the card front and stitch inside the yellow patterned paper to secure.