1. Cut a piece of black cardstock to 6 3/4" x 9" and fold in half to create a top-folding card.
2. Trim red patterned paper and mat onto the scallop edge panel. Wrap one piece of white ribbon horizontally around the card and secure. Cut two pieces of red ribbon and secure at the sides only. The loose ends will be tied in a bow in step 5.
3. Mat the assembled panel onto the black card base. Stitch two rectangles around the red patterned paper with your sewing machine, catching the red ribbon in the outer rectangle but not the inner one.
4. Stamp the Mindscape Happy Valentine image with embossing ink on black cardstock, sprinkle with white embossing powder, and heat set. Cut hearts to shape.
5. Attach one embossed heart at the left on top of the white ribbon. Tie the red ribbon in a bow over the center of the heart.
6. Add 3D-Dots to the back of the other heart and adhere to card as shown. Add two red jewels as accents.