1. Fold a 4 5/8" x 10 1/2" piece of natural cardstock in half to create a top-folding card.
2. Stamp and emboss a scroll border along the bottom of the card. Ink the card edges to distress.
3. Cut a 1 3/4" square from each of the primary colored cardstocks, then stamp and emboss tile images.
4. Tape the four squares together on the back and then round the corners. Ink the edges to distress.
5. Mat the 4-square panel onto a larger piece of dark brown cardstock using 3D-Dots. Adhere the assembled panel to the card front.
6. Tie twine and a bead to the card.
7. Computer print your sentiment onto natural cardstock and trim to the desired size. Adhere with 3D-Dots.