1. Use light gold cardstock to make a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch top-folding card.
2. Cut a 5 1/4 x 2 3/4 inch rectangle from off-white pattern paper. Glue it to the card about 1/8 inch down from the fold.
3. Cut a 5 1/2 x 1/4 inch strip from charcoal pattern paper. Glue the strip to the card, slightly overlapping the bottom edge of the off-white pattern paper.
4. Cut three 1 x 3 inch rectangles from charcoal pattern paper. Mat each one with turquoise polka dot paper. Attach a brad near the bottom of each rectangle, then glue the rectangles to the card.
5. Stamp and emboss your image on a 3 5/8 x 1 1/4 inch piece of cream cardstock. Stamp and emboss the image again on a piece of light gold cardstock. Cut out just the butterfly and flower portions of the image and glue them on top of the first stamping.
6. Mat the image with charcoal pattern paper and turquoise polka dot paper. Attach the image to the card with foam adhesive.