1. Fold a 9 x 6 inch piece of grey cardstock in half to create a side-folding card.
2. Stamp a 4 x 5 1/2 inch piece of white cardstock with the Pick Up Sticks image using a combination of black and café au lait inks. Mat with rust cardstock, then glue to the card.
3. Cut a 2 3/4 inch square from white cardstock. Stamp The Best Things image with a combination of black and café au lait inks and the Pick Up Sticks Corner with fire orange ink.
4. Glue a 1 1/8 x 3 inch piece of deep turquoise cardstock behind the left side of the white panel. Create a mat for both pieces using grey cardstock. Attach to the card using foam adhesive.
5. Stamp the Pick Up Sticks Border onto scrap white cardstock using a combination of black and café au lait inks for one stamping and fire orange ink for another. Punch into circles and add a brad to each circle.
6. Use the circle punches to punch rings from scrap cardstock. Arrange and glue the rings and stamped circles onto the card.