1. Download the General Guidelines, Tips, & Techniques for helpful information on using the Stamping Gear. We recommend that you experiment with your Stamping Gear on newsprint or white copy paper using the images you like to see how they overlap. Try different positions of the stamp on the paddle and different spacing such as the closed basic and open basic techniques to see the results—there are no rules, just what appeals to you. You’ll love trying new combinations! When you have chosen the stamps and patterns you want to use for your project, go on to step 2.
2. Trim a piece of cardboard to fit inside the change purse. This will enable you to have a flat surface on which to work. Position the Stamping Gear wheel over the purse.
3. Choose a small floral image and apply it to the paddle. With the foam brush, apply a thin coat of green paint to the stamp. Work inside the wheel to create the first pattern on the purse.
4. Reposition the wheel. In a similar way as before, stamp the gold metallic flower image so that it overlaps the green flower pattern just a bit.
5. Use the navy paint to stamp a single flower image on the purse front, again overlapping the green pattern.
6. Attach the fabric flower embellishments and button with a needle and thread.