1. Using ivory cardstock, make a 6" x 3 1/4" top folding card.
2. Cut a 5 3/4" x 3" rectangle of patterned paper.
3. Cut a 7" length of green ribbon. Attach it to the center of the patterned rectangle, securing the ends to the back.
4. Cut a 3" length and 6" length of ivory ribbon. Tie the two pieces together in a knot, allowing 1" tails. Attach the tied piece to the center of the green ribbon, securing the ends to the back. Attach the patterned rectangle to the card front. Secure the pewter tag over the knot.
5. Cut a 2 1/2" square of green cardstock and attach it to the card front.
6. Cut a 2 1/4" square of ivory cardstock. Using green ink, stamp the metalwork clover image. Emboss with the clear embossing powder. Use the 1/2" circle punch to notch the corners. Attach the panel to the center of the green square with 3D-Dots.