1. Using lime green cardstock, make a 4" x 5" side folding card.
2. Cut a 3 7/8" x 4 7/8" rectangle of the white cardstock. Attach it to the center of the card front.
3. Cut a 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" rectangle of the patterned paper.
4. Cut a 1" x 4 3/4" rectangle of peach cardstock. Use the dotted scallop edger to punch a border along the side edges. Attach it to the patterned rectangle 3/8" from the right side. Cut a 6" length of lace. Secure the stick pin. Attach the lace to the center of the peach strip, securing the ends to the back. Attach the patterned rectangle to the center of the card front.
5. Using pink ink, stamp the bird image on white cardstock. Fussy-cut it to shape. Attach the bird to the card front with 3D-Dots.
6. Using olive green ink, stamp the “hello” image on ivory cardstock. Tear the edges around the greeting, the use the round punch to notch the corners. Edge the piece with olive green ink and attach it to the card front near the bottom left corner.