1. Fold an 11.5" x 5.5" piece of ivory cardstock to create a top-folding card .
2. Cut a 5.5" x 4" piece of black cardstock. Use black ink to randomly stamp then emboss pumpkins for a tone-on-tone look. Adhere the panel to the top of your card front.
3. Cut a 5.5" x 2" piece of orange cardstock. Add glitter stripes by using the glue pen with the help of a scrap piece of cardstock to keep your lines straight. Draw your glue lines, then glitter. Adhere this panel to the bottom of your card front.
4. Cut a 5.5" x 1" strip of green cardstock and overlap the orange and black panels, adhering in place.
5. Stamp and emboss the sentiment using black ink and clear powder on ivory cardstock. Trim with tails at the left side, then secure to the card as shown.
6. Stamp and emboss a pumpkin using black ink and clear powder on ivory cardstock. Trim to 1.5" square.
7. Stamp the same pumpkin twice onto masking paper about an inch apart. Cut out the first pumpkin precisely, then lay over your embossed panel. With green chalk ink, add some color to the background. Remove the mask. Next, carefully cut out the second pumpkin from the masking paper keeping the background intact. Lay this over the background of your embossed panel and color the pumpkin itself with orange chalk ink. Remove the mask.
8. Mat your colored pumpkin panel onto black and orange cardstock squares.
9. Add three ties to this assembled panel using the needle and thin green string. Attach to the card.