1. Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of dark brown cardstock in half to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" side-folding card.
2. Mat a piece of the orange/brown print onto the card front leaving a 1/8" border.
3. Position the Trick or Treat stamp onto an acrylic block. Take a scrap piece of cardstock and place it on the stamping surface. (The stamping surface is a soft mat that accentuates the stamp details, creating a crisp and even result). Since the first image that you stamp may not be a perfect image, we recommend always doing a testing stamping. If you get into the habit of doing this each time you stamp, you will achieve a perfect image every time.
4. Stamp the Trick or Treat expression onto the card front. Immediately sprinkle clear embossing powder over the image that you have just stamped. Tap off the excess powder into the powder tray. Heat the stamping with a heat tool until the powder has melted. Do not touch the image as the embossing powder will still be hot.
5. Cut a strip of the spider border and attach to the left side of the card.