1. Download the Spider Mask Pattern. Trace the shape onto white cardstock and cut out. Stamp the decorative spider image in a repeated pattern in black ink, allowing some images to fall off the edge of the mask. Emboss.
2. With glitter glue, paint a 1/16" edge all around the mask and eyes, then dust with black glitter. Add three gems in graduated sizes under the eye on the right side (as you look at the mask).
3. Paint the ornamental chipboard piece with the large oval with glitter glue, then glitter in red. Cut your dowel to 15" and paint it black. Wrap the iridescent cord around the dowel as desired, then glue it to the inside of the mask on the left side.
4. Select a portion of the spider web paper to use to accent your mask. Enhance the glitter on the paper by gluing the lines and adding silver starlight glitter. When dry, use your craft knife to cut away the background.
5. Adhere the web to the mask and dowel handle. Position then adhere the red glittered eye ornament in place, securing it to the web as well.
6. Stamp two more spider images, one on black paper and one on white. Cut away all but the spiders. Add a jewel to the back of each, then glue them to the web.