1. Use light orange cardstock to make a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch side-folding card.
2. Cut a 4 x 5 1/4 inch rectangle from green pattern paper and 1 5/8 x 5 1/4 inch rectangle from cream cardstock. Glue the cream rectangle to the left side of the pattern paper. Wrap two lengths of ribbon around the rectangles, placing one at the seam and the other about 1/4 inch to the left. Secure the ends on the back.
3. Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner of the pattern paper with olive green ink. Glue the paper to the card.
4. Punch two leaves from olive cardstock. Punch three flowers (thick petals) from light orange cardstock and three flowers (thin petals) from cream cardstock. Punch three flower centers from yellow cardstock. Lightly tint all of the pieces with terra cotta ink.
5. Assemble the flower layers by gluing them together in the center only. Fold the leaves in half so the sides bend up slightly. Attach the flowers and leaves to the card, gluing some in place and attaching others with foam adhesive.