1. Download the General Guidelines, Tips, & Techniques for helpful information on using the Stamping Gear.
2. We recommend that you experiment with your Stamping Gear on newsprint or white copy paper using the images you like to see how they overlap. Try different spacing such as the closed basic and open basic techniques to see the results—there are no rules, just what appeals to you. You’ll love trying new combinations! When you have decided on the patterns you like, go on to the next step.
3. Fold and score in half a 10" x 5" piece of dark wood patterned paper to make a top-folding card.
4. Wrap the ribbon horizontally around the center of the card front and adhere in place, overlapping ends on the inside of the card.
5. On light wood grain paper, stamp the wreath in olive green ink using the inside of the wheel and the closed basic technique (every slot).
6. Cut the panel to be slightly smaller than the card front. Use scissors to carefully round the corners of the panel as shown.
7. Hole punch the center of the wreath and adhere the panel to the card front with 3D-Dots.
8. Sew the button to the center of the card.