1. Download the General Guidelines, Tips, & Techniques for helpful information on using the Stamping Gear.
2. Cover your work surface as you will be stamping off the edges of your cardstock.
3. We recommend that you experiment with your Stamping Gear on newsprint or white copy paper using the images you like to see how they overlap. Try different spacing such as the closed basic and open basic techniques to see the results—there are no rules, just what appeals to you. You’ll love trying new combinations! You can choose to create a tonal effect matching ink color to paper color, or a contrasting effect. Either way, you can't go wrong. Stamp in the center or off the edges as you wish, but make each one different. When you have decided on the patterns you like, go on to the next step.
4. Trim each cardstock color to be slightly smaller than the tile. Stamp the celestial designs onto the cardstock squares, embossing as you go. Edge the cardstock in the same ink color you used to stamp.
5. Adhere the cardstock squares to each tile with the decoupage medium. Set aside to dry. When dry, adhere either cork or clear sticker bumpers on the bottom of each tile.