1. Download the General Guidelines, Tips, & Techniques for helpful information on using the Stamping Gear.
2. We recommend that you experiment with your Stamping Gear on newsprint or white copy paper using the images you like to see how they overlap. Try different spacing such as the closed basic and open basic techniques to see the results—there are no rules, just what appeals to you. You’ll love trying new combinations! When you have decided on the patterns you like, go on to the next step.
3. Fold and score a 4" x 12" piece of white cardstock to create a side-folding card.
4. Cut a rectangle out of green designer paper slightly smaller than the card front. Using your pencil, sketch a scalloped edge on the top and bottom. Cut out the shape.
5. With green ink, stamp using your chosen image onto the center of the green panel using the outside of the wheel and every other slot (open basic).
6. Stamp another image using the inside of the ring for the center image. Edge the entire panel with green ink. Center and adhere the panel to the card front.
7. Cut out a small rectangle from wood grain paper and notch punch the corners. Use 3D-Dots to adhere it to the center of the card.
8. Stamp the thought bubble design onto patterned paper with green ink. Stamp “hello” inside the thought bubble. Using your pencil, sketch a scalloped border all around the rectangle. Cut out and apply it to the wood grain panel with 3D-Dots.