1. Download the General Guidelines, Tips, & Techniques for helpful information on using the Stamping Gear.
2. We recommend that you experiment with your Stamping Gear on newsprint or white copy paper using the images you like to see how they overlap. Try different spacing such as the closed basic and open basic techniques to see the results—there are no rules, just what appeals to you. You’ll love trying new combinations! When you have decided on the patterns you like, go on to the next step.
3. Fold a 12" x 4 1/2" piece of white cardstock in half to make a side-folding card.
4. Allowing room for the expression, apply your stamped patterns to the card corners using the stamps and colors you like and embossing each completed pattern as you go with the clear embossing powder.
5. Stamp the expression in the open space with black pigment ink, then emboss it. Bravo! You've reached your goal!