1. Download the General Guidelines, Tips, & Techniques for helpful information on using the Stamping Gear.
2. Fold a 9" x 5" piece of wood grain patterned paper in half to create a side-folding card.
3. We recommend that you experiment with your Stamping Gear on newsprint or white copy paper using the images you plan to use to see how they overlap. Try different placement of the stamp on the paddle or different spacing on the wheel or cog to see the results—there are no rules, just what appeals to you. You’ll love trying new combinations! For this card, we used the inside of the round wheel.
4. Trim green patterned paper to 4 3/4" x 4 3/4". Center your wheel over the paper with the four outer notches pointing north, south, east, and west. Use the leaf stamp with green ink and stamp the first image two slots to the right of 12:00 on the inside of the wheel. Continue to stamp every four slots around the inside of the round wheel.
5. Using dark green ink, stamp the first image at 12:00 on the inside of the wheel and continue around stamping every four slots.
6. Adhere the panel to the center of the card front, then add your button embellishment to center of the leaf design.