1. Download the General Guidelines, Tips, & Techniques for helpful information on using the Stamping Gear.
2. We recommend that you experiment with your Stamping Gear on newsprint or white copy paper using the images you like to see how they overlap. Try different spacing such as the closed basic and open basic techniques to see the results—there are no rules, just what appeals to you. You’ll love trying new combinations! When you have decided on the patterns you like, go on to the next step.
3. Fold and score a 5" x 10" piece of bright green cardstock to make a top-folding card. Adhere a slightly smaller piece of the white cardstock to the card front.
4. Stamp the twisted vine image in the center of your chosen patterned paper with magenta ink using open basic and every other slot.
5. Trim your stamped paper to be slightly smaller than the white background on the card front. Hole punch the corners and edge the piece with magenta ink. Adhere to the card front.
6. Add the flower embellishment in the center.