1. Fold cardstock into a 4 1/2" x 5" side-folding card. Use the punch to round two opposing corners of the card.
2. Using cobalt ink, stamp, emboss and heat set the expression on the lower right corner of the card front. Stamp and heat set the mortarboard on a scrap piece of ivory cardstock with red ink, then fussy-cut it. Secure to the card front using 3D-Dots.
3. Fussy-cut banner pieces from the patterned paper. Position on the card front and mark placement with a pencil.
4. Lace a piece of the baker’s twine through 1/16" holes punched on each side of the card front. Secure to the backside of the card front with a small knot.
5. Attach the pennants to the card front with 3D-Dots.