1. Card: Using ivory cardstock, make a 4 3/4" x 5 3/4" side folding card.
2. Cut a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" rectangle of aqua designer paper and stamp a pattern background of flower flourishes in café au lait ink. Attach it to the center of the card front.
3. Cut a 3 5/8" x 5" rectangle of brown cardstock. Cut a 3 3/8" x 4 3/4" rectangle of botanical designer paper and mat it onto the brown cardstock. Using café au lait ink, stamp the full vase image centered and toward the bottom. Using the glue pen, embellish the tiny blossoms and flower centers with glitter. Edge with the panel with café au lait ink.
4. On lime and plum patterned papers, stamp the floral bouquet image again in café au lait ink. Cut out the leaves from the lime paper and cut out the small flowers and the tulips from the plum paper. Layer these onto the first image with 3D-Dots, and bend the tops of the tulips forward.
5. On off white paper, stamp the floral image one last time with cafe au lait ink. Color with the large blossoms with chalk. Cut them out and layer on top of the bouquet with 3D-Dots. Attach this completed panel to the card front with 3D-Dots.
6. On aqua paper, stamp the “On Your Wedding Day” image in café au lait ink. Trim to shape and attach it over the vase with 3D-Dots. Adhere a stick pin under the verse and add a metal stud to the flourish under the expression.
7. Gift Card Box: Using aqua designer paper and the downloadable Gift Card Box Pattern, cut out the small box. On the left side of the box, stamp flower flourishes in café au lait ink. Cut a 2 3/4" circle from the center of the box top. Attach acetate to the inside of the box over the hole. Assemble the box, inserting your gift card.
8. Adhere brown ribbon to the center of the box, securing a stick pin to the left of the box window. Using café au lait ink, stamp the bouquet image onto lime patterned paper, plum patterned paper, and ivory cardstock. Use chalks to color the large blossoms on the ivory cardstock. Cut out the leaves from the lime paper, the small flowers from the plum paper, and the large blossoms from the ivory cardstock. Using 3D-Dots, attach the leaves first to the lower right corner of the box, then layer the flowers. Accent the flower centers with glitter.
9. Using café au lait ink and ivory cardstock, stamp the “With Love” expression. Punch with the real estate sign punch and edge with ink. Punch a second shape out of brown cardstock. Adhere the ivory piece to the top and left of the brown piece. Attach to the box with 3D-Dots.