1. Card: Using aqua designer paper, make a 3 3/4" x 4 3/4" side-folding card.
2. Cut a 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" rectangle of brown cardstock and a 3 1/2" x 4 1/4" rectangle of light olive cardstock. Layer the pieces and attach to the center of the card front.
3. Tear a piece of the beige designer paper to create a 3 1/4" x 4" rectangle. Using blue ink, stamp the flower image in the center. Roughen the edges with the emery board. Sew this piece to the center of the card front.
4. Tie a short piece of the green ribbon below the head of one of the decorative stick pins, then attach the pin to the left side of the card.
5. Stamp the “Thinking of You” image in green. Cut it out, insert it onto the center of the large button, then attach the button to the center of the flower image.
6. Gift Bag: Using café au lait ink and the flower image, stamp a cascading border along the right side of the bag front. Use the café au lait ink to color the handles of the bag if desired.
7. Measure the circumference of the bag opening and cut a strip of brown cardstock 1/4" wide to fit the bag top. Adhere the strip to the bag, and attach the off white ribbon along the lower edge of the brown cardstock, covering the seam. Glue the brass button to one of the stamped flowers near the top of the bag.
8. Add a pretty pattern to the tissue paper by stamping the flower image in natural green ink in a random way.