1. Fold a 12" x 6" piece of ivory cardstock to create a 6" x 6" side-folding card.
2. Stamp the sentiment in black ink onto ivory cardstock and heat set. Trim then use the corner rounder on each corner. Edge the pieces with distressing ink.
3. Stamp the background stamp on raspberry cardstock using white ink. Sprinkle the linen embossing powder over the stamped image and heat set. Trim at the edge.
4. Rip a piece of muslin to create a 1" wide ribbon; you will need about 30" total. Cut a 7" long piece and lay it vertically across the center of the stamped leaves panel, tacking in place at the center with a spot of Herma Dotto adhesive. Lay the stamped sentiment panel over the ribbon a bit above center, again tacking lightly in place.
5. With the sewing machine, stitch just inside the edge of the sentiment panel. Set aside.
6. Cut the following pieces of paper:
• 5 3/4" square red patterned paper
• 4 3/4" square of yellow patterned paper
• 4 3/8" square of red patterned paper
Layer these together centered on each other, lightly tacking together with Herma Dotto adhesive.
7. Bring both layered panels together and center on each other, then adhere securely. Wrap the muslin ribbon ends to the back of the bottom panel and secure with adhesive. Lightly adhere the assembled piece to the card front.
8. With the sewing machine, stitch 1/4" inside the patterned paper border, catching the ribbon as you go.
9. Cut two 10" pieces of muslin ribbon, and one at a time tie each around the ribbon on the card front and into a bow below the sentiment panel.