1. Cut an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 inch rectangle from periwinkle cardstock. Fold it in half to form a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 inch side-folding card.
2. Cut a rectangle from pattern paper and glue it to the card.
3. Cut a strip of white cardstock that is the same height as the pattern paper. Mat it with a slightly wider strip of lime cardstock, then a strip of dark grey cardstock. Glue the pieces to the card.
4. Stamp the Tea Time image with lavender ink and two flourish images with lime green ink on white cardstock. Use the punch to cut them out. Mat each one with dark grey cardstock. Glue seed beads to the Tea Time image. Attach the images to the card with foam adhesive.
5. Glue seed beads to selected areas of the pattern paper.