1. Cut a piece of 7 x 4 inch patterned paper and fold in half to create a top-folding card.
2. Stamp the sentiment in black ink on white cardstock and cut into a square. Ink the edges lightly with black ink.
3. Punch the real estate sign shape from white cardstock and ink the edges with blush ink.
4. Cut a 4 inch long strip of patterned paper and adhere it to the back of the sentiment. Add foam adhesive to the back of the sentiment. Mat the sentiment onto raspberry cardstock. Adhere the sentiment piece to the center of the punched shape. Wrap the strips to the back and glue in place.
5. Center then adhere the sentiment to the center of the card.