1. Cut a piece of white cardstock to make a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 inch top-folding card. Set aside.
2. Punch six scalloped hearts from masking paper and adhere to a separate flat piece of white cardstock forming a grid. Spray cardstock with red, raspberry and terra cotta spray inks until you get the desired color.
3. When the spray inks have dried, stamp damask image over top of inked card using coffee bean ink. Let dry. Remove the masks from the card.
4. Cut the cardstock into random squares, getting two 2-inch and five 1-inch squares from the paper. Make sure to get one complete heart in the center of one of the squares.
5. Mat the 2-inch squares on white cardstock and attach to a 5 x 3 3/4 inch raspberry cardstock as shown. Mat the raspberry cardstock on the white card base.
6. Adhere four of the 1-inch squares to the upper part of the card using adhesive foam dots.
7. On a 5 x 1/4 inch long strip of white cardstock, randomly stamp the I Love You sentiment 2-3 times using the blush ink. Stamp the same sentiment repeatedly in a row using coffee bean ink over the blush stampings. Adhere to the card over the 1-inch squares.
8. Add an adhesive foam dot to the last of the 1-inch blocks and adhere it to a 2-inch block as shown.