1. Fold a 6" x 10" piece of white cardstock in half to create a top-folding card.
2. Mat a smaller piece of red cardstock onto the card front.
3. Cut a piece of green cardstock 1/4" smaller all around than the piece of red. Using embossing ink and powder, randomly stamp and emboss leaf images on it. Punch a 1 3/4" hole in the lower right quadrant, at least 5/8" from the bottom and 3/4" from the right edge. Set aside.
4. With black ink and the embossing powder, stamp and emboss the "HI" sentiment on white cardstock and trim it to the desired size. Add the adhesive gem to the dot of the exclamation mark. Adhere this piece behind the punched hole on the green panel.
5. Attach green layer with sentiment to the card with foam adhesive.
6. Punch a ring from black cardstock using the 2 3/4" then the 2 1/4" punches. Adhere this to the green panel as shown. Now apply the green panel to the card front with 3D-Dots.
7. Tie the ribbon into a bow and sew the button to the center. Adhere to the card front.