1. Using kraft cardstock, create a 5 3/4" x 5 1/2" top-folding card.
2. Choose a die-cut mat and ink the edges with brown chalk ink. Glue it to the card front. Sew around the card edges.
3. Use spray ink to color the paper doily. Allow to dry. Cut the center from the doily and gather/fold the decorative edge to create a ruffle. Glue it to the card front along the bottom, wrapping the ends to the inside.
4. Wrap brown ribbon around the card along the top edge of the doily. Wrap hemp cord around the brown ribbon, tying into a knot at an area that will be hidden by the stamped panel.
5. Stamp the image in black ink on the book paper twice. Use the chalks to color one full image and just the flowers on the other. Back your full colored image with kraft cardstock for stability. Stitch around the edges and then ink the edges with brown chalk ink. Cut the flowers from the second stamped image. Layer them onto the full image using 3D-Dots.
6. Wrap the panel with lavender ribbon and tie in a knot at the front.
7. Handwrite “happy day” on pattern paper. Punch into a circle and ink the edges with brown chalk ink. Punch a 1/8" hole and tie the circle to the ribbon using hemp cord.
8. Attach the stamped panel to card front using 3D-Dots.
9. Add dimensional glaze to small areas of the stamped image and allow to dry.