1. Cut white cardstock to create a 4.25" x 6.25" side-folding card. Set aside.
2. Select 12 stamps from the selected sets and stamp the images on white cardstock with black solvent ink, then punch each with the square punch.
3. Add color to each block with watercolor paints or crayons. Try to limit the number of colors so the final look resembles a quilt top.
4. Adhere the blocks edge-to-edge to a piece of patterned paper as shown—the patterned paper should be just slightly larger than the measurement of the blocks and you should allow a space between the 3rd and 4th rows for the expression tag.
5. Stamp “Happy anything day” on white card stock and stamp some additional flowers around the expression. Punch out with the photo labels punch. Punch the real estate sign from patterned paper and adhere the expression onto it. Set aside.
6. Cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper just slightly smaller than your card front, and another piece of white cardstock smaller than that. Layer the assembled stamped panel on top and making sure all are centered, adhere these three pieces together.
7. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the front of the panel and tie in a bow at the left. Thread a length of thin twine through the knot of your bow and tie another bow with it.
8. Stitch around each stamped block with a sewing machine and coordinating thread. Then stitch this layered panel to the card front. Adhere the expression tag to the card front with 3D-Dots, tucking the left edge under the bow.
9. Embellish the stamped designs with adhesive gems and glitter as desired.