1. Fold an 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of dark brown cardstock in half to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" top-folding card.
2. Mat a piece of the green tonal print onto the card front leaving a 1/4" border.
3. Position the Happy Halloween stamp onto an acrylic block. Take a scrap piece of cardstock and place it on the stamping surface. (The stamping surface is a soft mat that accentuates the stamp details, creating a crisp and even result). Since the first image that you stamp may not be a perfect image, we recommend always doing a testing stamping. If you get into the habit of doing this each time you stamp, you will achieve a perfect image every time.
4. Stamp the Happy Halloween expression onto the card front. Immediately sprinkle clear embossing powder over the image that you have just stamped. Tap off the excess powder into the powder tray. Heat the stamping with a heat tool until the powder has melted. Do not touch the image as the embossing powder will still be hot.
5. Repeat with the skull postage stamp image.
6. Attach a glitter spider to the card and gems to each corner.