1. Cut a 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock and fold it in half to create a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" side-folding card. Set aside.
2. Stamp the Love image twice onto white cardstock with black ink. Set one aside, and on the other piece, trim with a 1/8" margin all around. Mat (layer and adhere to a slightly large piece) this panel onto black cardstock with the same margin.
3. Cut a 6" x 7" piece of white cardstock and fold it in half to create a 3" x 3 1/2" side-folding mini card. Adhere your stamped panel to the center of the mini card.
4. Stamp the “You’re Invited” image onto white cardstock twice, once in red ink, once in black ink, cleaning the stamp between colors. Cut out the red bird, and the black tab. Adhere the bird in the upper right with a 3D-Dot, and the tab with glue to the right side of the mini card front.
5. Cut a 2 1/2" x 1" scrap of white cardstock. Glue it on three sides to the inside center of the mini card to form a pocket.
6. Take your second Love image you stamped earlier and cut out “Always & Forever”. Mat this onto white cardstock, then onto black, and adhere to the pocket.
7. Stamp multiple kiss tickets, trim, and tuck into the pocket. Mat your mini card onto onto a piece of black cardstock, then mount the entire piece to the front of your card.
8. On the inside of the card, create another pocket as follows: stamp “I Love You (I admit it.)” in black ink on white cardstock. Trim and mat this to black cardstock. Glue it on three sides to the inside of the card at an angle. Insert more kiss tickets.