1. Fold a 9 x 6 1/4 inch piece of black cardstock in half to create a side-folding card.
2. Cut a rectangle from purple spider web paper slightly smaller than the card front and glue it in place.
3. Cut a rectangle from green spiral paper to cover the bottom 2 inches of the purple paper and glue it in place. Cut a thin strip from orange pattern paper and glue it along the seam of the other two papers.
4. Working through all layers of the card front, cut an opening near the top left side as shown. The opening should be approximately 1 inch across at the widest part and about 3 inches tall.
5. Cut black cardstock to create a thin border around the opening and attach it with 1/16 inch foam adhesive.
6. Stamp a column of three ghoul images on pale grey cardstock. Emboss the images. Trim and attach the cardstock to the inside back of the card so the images show through the opening.
7. Stamp the Happy Haunt image on orange pattern paper and emboss the image. Punch it out with the 1 1/8 inch circle punch. Add the brads along the right side. Attach the image to a 1 1/4 inch circle of black cardstock using 1/16 inch foam adhesive. Attach the entire assembly to the card with 1/8 inch foam adhesive.