1. Use dark teal cardstock to make a 5 1/8 x 4 3/8 inch top-folding card.
2. Cut a 5 x 4 1/4 inch rectangle from light turquoise pattern paper and tint the edges with ink. Glue it to the card.
3. Cut a 3 5/8 inch square from striped paper. Use the blade of your scissors to distress the edges and tint the edges with ink. Sew a border around the square. Wrap a piece of ribbon around the left side of the square and tie a knot on the front. Glue the square to the card near the left side.
4. Cut a 3 7/8 x 2 1/8 inch rectangle from cream cardstock and round the corners. Stamp the image on the rectangle and tint the edges with turquoise chalk. Attach the rectangle to the card with foam adhesive.
5. Glue the buttons to the card below the image.