1. Cut a 4" x 5" piece of the white cardstock. Punch one short edge of the postcard using the Lattice Edge punch.
2. Using the olive green marker, stamp the fence along the lower edge of the card. Stamp the birdhouse onto the post card using the blue stamping marker and the flowers using the terra cotta marker. Add the additional flower images and grass in desired colors.
3. Stamp another birdhouse on a scrap piece of the white cardstock. Fussy-cut just the house. Secure to the card front using 3D-Dots. Stamp the birdhouse image again using the red marker. Trim away all but the bird and glue it to the birdhouse.
4. Punch the brackets in the upper right corner. Shade the background around all the stamping to outer edges using shades of blue blending chalk.
5. Stitch a row of zigzag using a sewing machine. Add journaling as desired.