1. Apply glitter glue to the half mask with a brush; work the area of black first. Allow a 1/8" perimeter around each eye, and part of the right side of the mask (as you look at it from the front) for the gold. Apply the black glitter and allow to dry. Paint the edges around the eyes and the right side with glitter glue and apply the gold glitter. Allow to dry.
2. In the same fashion, glitter one of the crown shaped chipboard pieces with black. Glue the lower edge to the inside of the mask at center top. Glue topaz jewels to the crown points in increasing sizes from bottom to top.
3. On white cardstock, stamp the feather shaped flourish six times with black ink and emboss. Cut out each to shape. Paint a thin edge of glitter glue around each and glitter in gold.
4. Arrange the stamped feathers in a fan shape, overlapping as shown. Once you have the shape you like, adhere the pieces together.
5. Punch a scallop circle from the black cardstock. Arrange jewels around the perimeter and one in the center. Cut two 12" pieces of ribbon in each color. Glue the four ends to the back of your jeweled scallop, then glue this entire piece to your arranged feathers. Adhere the feather ornament to the right side of the mask.
6. Cut your dowel to 15" and paint it black. Glue it to the inside of the mask on the right side.