1. Cut white cardstock to 9 1/2" x 5 7/8". Score in the middle and fold in half to create the base of the card.
2. Cut designer paper slightly smaller than the white card front. Cut a piece of grosgrain ribbon 1" longer than the height of the card. Lay it vertically on the center of the card, then adhere to ends to the back of the paper. Repeat with the peach ribbon and twine. Adhere this panel to the card front.
3. Stamp the rabbit with coral ink onto white cardstock. Trim, leaving a thin border.
4. Cut a small panel of blue designer paper 3 1/4" x 2". Mat this to a slightly larger piece of white cardstock. Mat this new piece to a slightly larger piece of coral cardstock with 3D-Dots. Add the rabbit panel on top with 3D-Dots. Position, then adhere the assembled panel to the card front as shown.
5. Add thread to the buttons to look as if they are sewn. Adhere them with craft glue to the four corners of the blue panel.
6. Stamp the Easter greeting on white paper with the dark blue ink. Trim as desired. Mat this to lime green cardstock with 3D-Dots, and add the finished panel to the card front with more 3D-Dots as indicated.