1. Cut kraft cardstock to 10" x 6". Fold in half so finished card measures 5" x 6". Ink the edges with dark brown chalk ink.
2. Cut large dot pattern paper to 4.5" x 5.5". Ink the edges and machine stitch to the card front.
3. Cut kraft cardstock to 3" x 3.25" and ivory cardstock to 2.75" x 3". Spray the ivory piece very lightly with coffee bean ink. Allow to dry. Cut orange polka dot pattern paper to 3" x .75". Ink all edges. Layer the pieces as pictured and machine stitch together around the perimeter. Attach to the card front using 3D-Dots.
4. Stamp the basket and chick images on ivory cardstock using brown pigment ink. Heat set. Color and shade the images using colored pencils. Cut out the images.
5. Using the ribbon, tie a bow on the basket handle. Attach the basket and chick to the sewn panel with 3D-Dots. Attach this panel to the card front.
6. Ink just the word "Easter" on the sentiment stamp, and stamp it onto orange polka dot pattern paper. Trim the piece into a tag shape and ink the edges. Tie the tag to the ribbon bow using hemp cording.
7. Glue hemp-tied buttons onto the front panel.