1. Use light pumpkin cardstock to make a 4 x 5 1/8 inch side-folding card.
2. Cut a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 inch rectangle from ivory cardstock. Tint the edges with natural green ink. Stamp a variety of images on the rectangle using all of the ink colors. Mat the cardstock with green pattern paper, then glue to the card.
3. Stamp the largest image on ivory cardstock with natural green ink. Cut the image to shape.
4. Stamp the image with the dotted background several times on ivory cardstock with cantaloupe ink. Cut out the large swirl from each of the images. Attach the swirls to the back of the cut-out image from step 3 so they extend out from the right side.
5. Cut a 1 1/2 x 3/4 inch rectangle from ivory cardstock. Trim the long sides of the rectangle at an angle so the left side is now about 1/2 inch high. Lightly stamp one of the flourish images on the rectangle with cantaloupe ink and stamp “dream” with turquoise ink. Tint the edges of the piece with turquoise ink.
6. Use 1/16 inch squares to attach the “dream” piece to the card. Use 1/8 inch squares to attach the image with the swirls.