1. Stamp cupcake on white cardstock. Trim to size. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock, trim to a narrow strip.
2. Paint cupcake to match papers.
3. Create ribbon using scalloped border punch, attach sentiment to center.
4. Mat cupcake to dark pink paper. Mat again on blue cardstock. Mat on pink card, 4 ¼” x 5 ½”.
5. Add glitter glue to various spots on cupcake, sprinkle white glitter to cupcake – then repeat with blue.
6. Stitch around borders using white thread. Cut heart from white cardstock, paint with watercolor pencils.