1. Using the double-sided rust/plum cardstock, make a 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" side-folding card with the rust on the inside.
2. Cut a 3 5/8" x 5 5/8" rectangle of light green cardstock. Use the bracket edger to punch a border along the right edge. On the card front, use scissors to cut a single curved bracket edge on the right side to mirror in a large scale the punched bracket edge you created on the green piece. Attach the green piece to the card front with 1/16" space to the card edge at top, left, and bottom.
3. Cut a 3 3/8" x 5 5/8" rectangle of Brenda Walton berry patterned paper. Use the medium corner rounder to punch the top and bottom corners on the right side. Attach to the card front aligning the left, top, and bottom edges to the green piece already attached.
4. Cut a 1 1/4" x 5 5/8" rectangle of plum cardstock. Cut a 7" length of sage ribbon. Attach the ribbon to the center of the plum strip, wrapping ends to the back and securing. Attach a copper brad 1 1/2" from top, and a second brad 1/8" below the first. Secure this piece to the card front 3/4" from the left edge of the card.
5. Cut a 2 1/2" x 3 1/4" rectangle of light green cardstock and a 2 1/4" x 3" rectangle of ivory cardstock. Using dark red ink, stamp the “Christmas Holly” image in the center of the ivory piece. Attach it to the light green rectangle deliberately off center. Secure the gold corner embellishment to the lower right corner of the ivory cardstock. Attach the panel to the card front approximately 1/4" from the left and bottom edges of the card.