1. Inside the lid of a purchased candy box, use red ink to stamp the Season’s Greetings image.
2. Cut the vellum paper to 2 3/4" x 12". Using red and silver ink, stamp the snowflake images in a random pattern. Set aside to dry (using the heat tool may wrinkle the vellum). When dry, place the vellum inside the box, insert the candies, and fold the vellum around to finish. Close the box and tape to secure.
3. Wrap the box with beige patterned paper. Cut a 4 1/2" x 10" rectangle of red textured paper. Use the circle edger punch to create a border on each edge. Wrap the punched piece around the box and secure in place.
4. Cut a 10" piece of ivory ribbon. Attach to the center of the red wrapper, securing in place. Cut longer pieces of the red satin and ivory sheer ribbons to wrap together around the middle and tie in a bow. Trim the ends on the diagonal.
5. Using silver starlight and linen white ink, stamp two snowflakes on white cardstock. Trim to shape and embellish with glitter. Use red metallic thread to attach the snowflakes to the bow. Simply gorgeous!