1. Using red cardstock, make a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" side-folding card.
2. Cut a 4" x 5 1/4" rectangle of ivory cardstock. Using red ink, stamp the peppermint twist images in a random pattern. Emboss with clear embossing powder. Embellish with pearlescent glitter. Attach to the card front.
3. Cut a 7" length of ribbon. Loosely tie a short length of thread across the center of the ribbon to cinch it slightly, and trim the ends. Secure the cinched center of the ribbon to the center of the card front, then secure the ribbon ends to the inside and back of the card with a neat fold.
4. Cut a 3" x 1 3/8" rectangle of red cardstock. Punch insets into all four corners with the 5/8" round punch.
5. Cut a 2 7/8" x 1 1/4" rectangle of ivory cardstock. Using turquoise ink, stamp the “Merry Christmas” greeting. Again punch insets into all four corners with the 5/8" round punch. Attach to the red rectangle. Embellish the holly berries with red glitter using the glue pen. Attach the panel to the center of the ribbon with 1/8" 3-D Dots.
6. Using red ink on ivory cardstock, stamp the candy cane image from the Christmas Tree set. Emboss it with clear embossing powder and embellish the stripes with pearlescent glitter. Embellish the swirls with red glitter. Trim to shape. Attach it to the Merry Christmas panel, angled at the right edge.
7. Using turquoise ink on ivory cardstock, stamp the candy cane image again. Embellish the bow center with red glitter. Cut out the bow and attach it to the red candy cane with a 1/16" 3D-Dot.